Monday 22 October 2007

Into the Wild

Screenshot_3
Screenshot_4
Into the Wild is a film I am really curious to see.

"I want to buy you a new car." His Dad kindly offers.
"Why would I want a new car? The Datsun runs great. I don't want any
thing
." is the reply.

Later on Christopher muses, "I read somewhere how important it was not necessarily to
be
strong, but to
feel
strong. To measure yourself at least once."
"If you want something in life, reach out and grab it."


A young man is disillusioned with life. He walks off into the wild in an attempt to answer some of his questions...
You can read a fascinating account of this gripping tale here. How I feel about his story and how you feel are perhaps very different. But I am sure it makes you feel something. And in our too-often anaesthetised routine-driven lives that is no bad thing.

Watch the trailer here:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home