Wednesday 23 July 2008

Good Friends

Pasted Graphic 3
Some people are just inherently decent. People I am reluctant to ask for favours because I know they will never say no and who will offer up far more time and energy than I have a right to take. A few weeks ago we were looking to print a nice, glossy brochure for
. When we were having no joy in finding a suitably priced printing firm I decided to email my friend
who works in
. Now, a couple of weeks later, 500 brochures have just arrived in the
. They are stunning, exciting, and if we don't entice a corporate sponsor now we ain't never gonna do so. Jim designed them all, unpaid, despite being very busy. He never muttered a complaint or a sarcastic aside as Ben and I sent back tweak after tweak. Thanks Jim, you're a star! Here's our brochure, in all its glory:
SOUTH brochure - compressed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home